Wednesday, December 11, 2013

So if we flash the cover of Suncatcher it counts as Marketing, right? Because this NEEDS to happen. On youtube.

I like big books and I cannot lie
You other readers can't deny
That when a book opens up with an itty bitty font
And a round type (in your) face
You get hooked, wanna pull out your card
Cause you notice that book was stuffed
Deep with symbolic meaning
I’m hooked and I can’t stop reading
Oh volumes, I wanna digest with you
And your illustrations
My librarian tried to warn me
But that series you got makes me book-wormy
Ooh, Dump-o’-info
Let’s burn the candle at both ends
Well read it, so epic,
Cause you ain’t the average blog post
I’ve seen them typing
Heck with Skyping
It’s purple prose
Got it goin’ like Romance de la Rose
I’m tired of webzines
Tweeting the novel is dead
Take the average reader and ask her what
She gonna fit in her backpack…

So, readers! (Yeah!) writers! (Yeah!)
Has your novel got the volume? (Hell yeah!)
Tell 'em to read it! (Read it!) Read it! (Read it!)
Read that heavy book!
Baby got back issues!

No comments:

Post a Comment