Monday, January 27, 2014

PDA#2 (just putting it out there...)



Public Displays of Affectation
Volume 3.5, Number  2
January 27th, 2014
Dear Gentle Reader,
We’ve made it to number two! The second writing newsletter! Woo-hoo!
The news is, Suncatcher is now available in all electronic formats. Here’s a convenient list:

Here is a joke I found on the internet:
Query: How many Steampunks does it take to secure a patent?
Response: It depends how hard the patent is struggling.
*ba-dum ching*

I’ve spent the last month working on PR and Marketing. One exercise has involved writing down all the places and organizations I’ve been connected with. It’s been surprisingly nice, as I check in with people I haven’t seen in ten or fifteen years, to be reminded that people don’t fall into a stasis field when they drift out of my life. They grow and change and struggle, too.

I want to keep this short, but one other exciting-for-me thing: I’ve started slowly building up my Goodreads profile. If you want to friend me there, please do.

As always, I can be found on Facebook (Alia Gee), Twitter (AliaGee1) and my blog-- http://alia-gee.blogspot.com/

If you have any questions you would like to see me address, privately or publicly, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Cheers,
Alia

No comments:

Post a Comment